AMR Newsletter Sign-up Form
Welcome to our Newsletter subscription to join the fortnightly AMR Newsletter readership. The Newsletter provides the latest information on AMR Stewardship in the UK, as well as access to Conference information, webinars and workshops, which support The Antibiotic Guardian Campaign hosted by Public Health England. You will also have access to information about the upcoming Awards ceremony, how to enter and the Antibiotic Guardian pledge campaign and how you can become an Antibiotics Guardian by pledging to make better use of these vital medicines. We use your contact information to ensure that you receive the newsletters and can keep you informed on conferences or webinars that you wish to attend.
Sign-up here to enjoy these benefits:
- Regular News items on how you can cut the use of unnecessary antibiotics in the medical community.
- Access to our annual Report on AMR Stewardship progress
- Free advice, support and resources to inform patients and staff.
- The opportunity to sign up and become an Antibiotic Guardian.
- Conference presentation slides & case studies exclusive to newsletter subscribers
- Information and invites to our conferences and webinars
- Video interviews
- Free posters, leaflets, badges and stickers (P&P costs apply)
We value your interest in AMR and aim to be clear on how we use your data and to enable you to see what details that we hold about you and to be sure that you can, if desired, unsubscribe. We will be giving you the option of renewing your membership annually to ensure that we have up-to-date information.
We will never sell your data and promise to keep it safe & secure. Furthermore, we will not pass on your personal details to any person or organisation without your express consent and fore- knowledge of the transaction.
Antibiotic Conference & Awards are organised by 4AllofUs ltd on behalf of PHE